Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Don't Debate...Meditate!

Picture from photobucket


There's so much I'm NOT BUYING about our current political process. What a fiasco. Really!


As part of my month-long moratorium on politics, I am, of course, choosing not to watch the debate. What will I do instead, you ask?


Yoga class:


Deep breathing.

Chanting in Sanskrit.

Asanas.

Cleansing and balancing of my chakras.

Meditating (on things like health, peace, justice, wholeness, Oneness, calm, love, light, hope)

Releasing negative and blocked energy.

Inhaling the good energy of like-minded souls around me.

Raising my vibrational level and consciousness on behalf of all sentient beings.


* * * * * * *

What if they held a debate an no one came? If everyone just turned off their television sets in a form of nonviolent protest to the entire broken system of lies, corruption, and deception?

* * * * * * *

Don't debate...create!

Don't debate...hug your mate!

Don't debate...contemplate!

Don't debate...copulate! (Sorry, I couldn't resist that one ;-p)

Don't debate...marinate!

Don't debate...

I'll let you make it up from here :-)


Please write and let me know what you'll be doing tonight.
(And if you are choosing to watch the debate, just why that is.)

1 comment:

GailNHB said...

No, I did not watch the debate. I went to an awesome church service (Nope, NOT at Calvary!!!) with a new friend last night. We talked and laughed on our way there and back. It was one of the best nights I've had in a good long time.

I agree; enough is enough of the banter and criticizing and dissecting and tearing each other apart. Not me. Not now.

 
Register To Vote