Thursday, February 21, 2008

Here and There


I'm here. And have been mulling over many relevant blog posts in my head lately. None of which have made it onto this screen....yet.

My spending this week is so so. I've been diagnosed with a new health ailment, which requires me to overhaul my eating habits. Thus, a significant outlay in different kinds of food. Oy.

We'll be heading to Cleveland this weekend for a concert. It's quite snowy and somewhat treacherous on the roads here in Ohio these days, so please send safe travel mercies our way.

In the meantime, you can check out this relatively new group of like-minded folks. Good stuff.

Until next time...

May you have a delicious meal from an unexpected source :-)

Lisa

4 comments:

GailNHB said...

Traveling mercies to you and Doug this weekend. Have a blast, but stay warm and safe and close to each other. I cannot wait to hear how it goes.

As for the new eating habits, you have a lot to look forward to in the health category. I know you will miss all kinds of goodies, but the results will surely be worth it. Please keep us posted as to how it's going and how you are feeling. Hey, it's a whole new life adventure. You will be able to teach us all the tricks to non-wheat living.

Peace to you, Gail

jena strong said...

Love the picture.

Safe travels and healthy bodies...

xo Jena

Westcoast Walker said...

I am glad that you are going to see Wilco - good music can elevate the soul to unknown heights. I hope you have a great time.

I have seem them twice now, and I am impressed how Jeff Tweedy can go from being a folk troubadour one minute, and then blast into some Crazy Horse/Sonic Youth inspired sonic mayhem the next.

The picture is great as well - I love the sunlight reflecting off the icicles.

Shelby said...

The photo is precious!! :)

 
Register To Vote